Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely ignored by the BBC yet again.
Just checked on bbc sports app, today fixtures and score , no results for our game , must be the bad communication link from Manchester or bbc sport are just bitter bunch of bastards !

Completely ignored by the BBC yet again.

Are we surprised? It doesn't surprise me in the slightest. They have a clear mission to diminish anything City do, men or women, and I suspect that now the Ragamuffins have a starting eleven it will get even more noticeable. Roll on the day the BBC is a subscription channel - I'd be one of the first to opt out!

I think it's quite funny, and I suspect it says something about the relationship between City and the bbc right now.

I wonder if the BBC have taken their bat and ball home after we told everyone our Women’s Team has been going for over 30 years, rather than the 6 years claimed by the BBC. It doesn’t fit their JCL narrative about us.

I wonder if the BBC have taken their bat and ball home after we told everyone our Women’s Team has been going for over 30 years, rather than the 6 years claimed by the BBC. It doesn’t fit their JCL narrative about us.
Whilst our result hadn't been updated earlier (it has now), there is an article on the whole round of fixtures (posted yesterday apparently though I didn't see it) in the women's section, and while the headline is about liverpool (big surprise there), the main picture in the report is Caroline Weir, and Pauline Bremer.

Whilst our result hadn't been updated earlier (it has now), there is an article on the whole round of fixtures (posted yesterday apparently though I didn't see it) in the women's section, and while the headline is about liverpool (big surprise there), the main picture in the report is Caroline Weir, and Pauline Bremer.

Thanks cleavers

Caroline and Pauline are the players who can make the difference if we are going to earn more silverware this season. We know we can rely on stalwarts like Steph, Jill, Demi and many other players of course.

City 2 Lugano 0 H/T , 2 nil up but making hard work of it , to many bad passes and poor decisions, maybe they know the tie is over before it even kicked off ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.