Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragesses are a bit flakey at home - since weekend!

Just had a squint at the table. We have twice as many points as the Swamp Donkeyesses! Don't know if they have games in hand, but they are not the force they were at the beginning of the season. They might be suffering from the notion of a pen per game not materialising, and the FAWSL refs are not the usual shite yer get in the PL!

Anyway, the EFC game? 3-1 and it should and could have been double. Missed the EFC goal. Didn't realise till I got home that it was a Stanners oggie! EFC are very similar to a lot of the women's teams - very little cutting edge. Fine(ish) at the back, reasonable goalie, mobile midfield, good technique and control, reasonably athletic, but next to nothing up front - although they hit the bar after 17 seconds and that's after we kicked off! We do have a decent squad who can score, and miss. The Arse and CFC games will tell how good, and whether we can get into the CL again next season. Weather was a shocker. I'm twenty odd rows in from the front and the rain was getting blown in. The rain droplets as they appeared into view against the lights were landing twenty to thirty yards further up the pitch.

And the pies were back, but the dozy gal in the kiosk sold me a curried chickpea instead of a meat and potato. Fuckin' vile stuff - was I glad when I got to the end. I would have taken it back but I'd had a mouthful, and I would have got pissed wet through and queued till half time! I'd anticipated no pies and bought a pasty from Asda! Yer footy can't half get screwed up through no fault of yer own!

The telegraph opens saying City eased past Everton despite being in the shadow of the Asda half a mile away and only knowing Cushing was going two days before the media did???
The reporter laboured the second point and finally got on to match saying Everton should have gone into early lead as they hit the bar without any mention or suggestion of crossing the line.

Just as bad as male reporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.