Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellie Roebuck has had a bad day at the office but she’s an excellent keeper.
Personally didn't think she was that bad , great save second half push out for a corner and also save the ball on the line (which upset the commentators)
The two utd goals , one a great shot , the other a rugby line out . Which on another could easily of been a freekick !

I recon it’s important not to expect too much. It’s not the men’s team. Women’s footy is growing and growing but still quite raw. We’re top of the league and just beaten the rags in the cup. Don’t forget we loose most our best players to Lyon etc due to ridiculous wage cap. Put bronze, duggan and Paris back in this team and we’d be unbeatable

The coverage on the BBC was myopic
Oh United can win this, oh they’re only one down, bring on the kid she’s wonderful, that should be 2-2 but there’s no VAR - Shouldn’t there be VAR in the Women’s game and instead City score a controversial goal, time left for United to get an equaliser (four times they wrote that)

Then when the game ended it disappeared from the main football page!!!!

Yeah I'm sure you're correct I posted at HT he'd sold his soul for £££.

He should be reminded of that when he's sat in City Square or on the pitch at half-time.
Wonder if the Women's FA Cup is over for the bbc now that utd are out, until the final at least !

Yes, one or two familiar traditional themes emerging in the women's game, such as the commentary which is ludicrously favourable to Manchester United, who only ever need one goal to be right back in the game however far behind they are, and the stoppage time, posted as 5 minutes after a game with no stoppages but which turns out to be about 7 in fact.

It seems that football commentators have very little pride or integrity when they totally misrepresent what they see at a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.