Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to see that Pauline Bremer is to leave at the end of the season. I don’t think she has been given the starting opportunities she has deserved and I was hoping that when there was a (welcome) change in management there might have been a different attitude to certain players and the way we play. However, it seems that Pauline is not confident of things changing so she has decided to return to Germany. I don’t know who will now be expected to score 20+ goals a season but if we appoint a new well experienced manager for the future we might be able the attract some new top women who will change a mediocre team into a top European one. We can only hope.
Anyway, thank you Pauline. I and many others have enjoyed your time here.

Think you will find she been out injured for 13mths mate,

Think you will find she been out injured for 13mths mate,
But this season she been our top goal scorer , yet the last couple of games as only come on from the beach surely she should be the first name on the team sheet ?

But this season she been our top goal scorer , yet the last couple of games as only come on from the beach surely she should be the first name on the team sheet ?
Agree mate,but maybe after such a injury there looking after her.

Lucy Bronze resigning and Greenwood signing too from lyon. Chloe Kelly set to sign from Everton.

Just the 12 England players then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.