Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody heard about Rose Lavelle signing for us or not ?

I think she is a terrific player and would be a great signing .

Is Lucy Bronze resigning for us?
I’ve heard she is but yet, still no signing.

Great player. Really enjoyed watching her. Head and shoulders above the others.
Yes I believe so. From the times on 30th July:

England defenders Lucy Bronze and Alex Greenwood have agreed terms to join Manchester City for the 2020-21 season.

Both players, currently at reigning Champions League winners Lyons, have signed two-month contract extensions this week to ensure their deals last until the resumption of the Champions League, with the quarter-finals to be played from August 21

Yes I believe so. From the times on 30th July:

England defenders Lucy Bronze and Alex Greenwood have agreed terms to join Manchester City for the 2020-21 season.

Both players, currently at reigning Champions League winners Lyons, have signed two-month contract extensions this week to ensure their deals last until the resumption of the Champions League, with the quarter-finals to be played from August 21

Why would Bronze be returning to a club she left? Did it “not work out” in France?

Why would Bronze be returning to a club she left? Did it “not work out” in France?

In France she's won two league titles, two champions league titles (probably soon to be three) and is current UEFA player of the year. Maybe after three years in France having won everything on offer and after all of the upheaval of covid she wants to be closer to home? Maybe she's ready for the next challenge of winning the champions league with an English club. Either way, it'll be great signing if she does come back.

In France she's won two league titles, two champions league titles (probably soon to be three) and is current UEFA player of the year. Maybe after three years in France having won everything on offer and after all of the upheaval of covid she wants to be closer to home? Maybe she's ready for the next challenge of winning the champions league with an English club. Either way, it'll be great signing if she does come back.

Er, so she did alright then?!
Tbh, I didn’t realise it’s been as long as 3 years that she’d been at Lyon.
Maybe there are different dynamics in the women’s game, just seemed unusual to be coming back to the same team, but of course I agree with you, she’d be a great asset for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.