Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I hope so, I once asked in here and was told she was just on loan due to the American league being disbanded for the covid, they played a cup comp instead but her team was knocked out early.

Essentially I think they are all keeping fit over here.

We have 2, I know Spurs signed Morgan but not sure if any more came over.
Yeah the fact 5 US players (Morgan, Heath, Press, Lavelle, Mewis) came to England simultaneously suggests it was to keep their players fresh, as most of the US based players that didn't have become inactive this past year. I don't know if there are extension options and if so whether they're related to whether the NWSL resumes or not (it should).

The fact we've signed another one though on a longer term deal makes me think that the NWSL might not kickstart the way they expected it to, so the US players could still be around for a while.

Oh, I hope so, I once asked in here and was told she was just on loan due to the American league being disbanded for the covid, they played a cup comp instead but her team was knocked out early.

Essentially I think they are all keeping fit over here.

We have 2, I know Spurs signed Morgan but not sure if any more came over.

Didn't united sign one as well ?
Alex Morgan signed for Tottenham but has already buggared off back home where she immediately contracted covid. Christen Press & Tobin Heath signed for the Ragettes.

Was thinking that this signing might trigger a change in style. There's a possibility that Bronze might get the role that Cancelo has had for the last few games in the men's team. Play Greenwood, Dahlkemper & Houghton as a back 3 in possession with Bronze moving into a midfield role where she has played a few times (including at least one game for England) and reverting to full-back when we lose the ball. Gives us that option at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.