Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well played City. Stanway put in a selfless performance chasing down lost causes and creating chances from the 1st minute to the assist in the 70 odd minute, before she was rested.

Jess Park was quiet in the 2nd half after a fabulous first 45. That said, she took her goal brilliantly.

Steph Houghton had a good game and it’s great to have Rose Lavelle on the scoresheet. Kiera had a quiet game but that’s partly due to Everton not wanting to take us on through the middle of midfield.

Park man (well woman) of the match for me , Everton came back in it after the equaliser, but City still the better team over all and deserved the win.
One quick question, why is are there stewards around the ground like at a normal match ?
Do you really need stewards to guard exits and walkways when there are no fans in the ground ?

Park man (well woman) of the match for me , Everton came back in it after the equaliser, but City still the better team over all and deserved the win.
One quick question, why is are there stewards around the ground like at a normal match ?
Do you really need stewards to guard exits and walkways when there are no fans in the ground ?
I was wondering that myself, possibly fire regs, there are staff in the stadium even though no fans.

I did not see this game pitted anywhere! I'm gutted as I thought it was my imagination that City Women were playing! :( I would have MUCH preferred watching that game than 6 mins of the England one!

Anyway, good to see Stanway pick her game up, great to read how good was Park (you can just see her little 'pocket dynamo' aspects in her game) AND I suspected Everton's recent form would have no bearing on us if we played our game. Anyone know if there's any recap/ replays available anywhere, please?

Good stuff!

I did not see this game pitted anywhere! I'm gutted as I thought it was my imagination that City Women were playing! :( I would have MUCH preferred watching that game than 6 mins of the England one!

Anyway, good to see Stanway pick her game up, great to read how good was Park (you can just see her little 'pocket dynamo' aspects in her game) AND I suspected Everton's recent form would have no bearing on us if we played our game. Anyone know if there's any recap/ replays available anywhere, please?

Good stuff!
Try the FA Player app. I haven't checked to see if the replay is there but it may be. Good way to at least see highlights of women's matches and other women's football content. I watched the Lionesses's recent squad scrimmage through the app.

Edit: It looks like they only have "extended highlights " of City v Everton. They do offer full matches for some games though. No clue how they decide what to do with what match.

Try the FA Player app. I haven't checked to see if the replay is there but it may be. Good way to at least see highlights of women's matches and other women's football content. I watched the Lionesses's recent squad scrimmage through the app.

Edit: It looks like they only have "extended highlights " of City v Everton. They do offer full matches for some games though. No clue how they decide what to do with what match.
Thank you for that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.