Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on city, do something really brave. Sack the manager at half time or we will be lucky to finish in the top half and the best players will leave.

Honestly (and excuse the innuendo) there's no real 'penetration'. Just a hint or two of life.

I just think the balance is off. The mid are looking for running off the ball and Stanway is hugging the line, so I'm not sure why the play breaks her way as she hasn't been brilliant today.

I would swap her and Kelly and see what happens, as CK has been the most consistent winger of the two.

I would bring Park on, if she's available, if that's not working.

It’s been a poor first half. Kelly is our most dangerous player but if she ignores the runs of Bronze too often the Reading defence will know she’s just going to cut inside.

Lavelle needs to get into the game more and everyone else needs to up their performance

Last edited:
It’s been a poor first half. Kelly isnour most dangerous player but if she ignores the runs of Bronze too often the Reading defence will know she’s just going to cut inside.

Lavelle needs to get into the game more and everyone else needs to up their performance
I agree about missing Bronze on her run, but I think I saw that once.

Nevertheless it was a great opportunity to overload.

Lavelle, I think, isn't being helped by non runners, which is what I was talking about. She needs space to drive into and she's not getting it, which is why Kelly is useful on the right as she draws players to her with the threat.

I certainly see your points!

I agree about missing Bronze on her run, but I think I saw that once.

Nevertheless it was a great opportunity to overload.

Lavelle, I think, isn't being helped by non runners, which is what I was talking about. She needs space to drive into and she's not getting it, which is why Kelly is useful on the right as she draws players to her with the threat.

I certainly see your points!
I agree with what you are saying mate. I only think Bronze was the obvious option for Kelly to pass to once because Reading were covering her the rest of the time but there needs to be more variety. Maybe Kelly and Stanway swapping shade could help like you said but Georgia or Lavelle will be replaced if they don’t get into the game more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.