Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed!

I'm sure I heard Mewis say she was surprised at the physicality of the game here and that takes a LOT of getting used to for foreign players, men or women! Our leagues have that reputation for a reason!

Personally, I thought Lavelle was excellent overall, despite getting a little lost, here and there, and Mewis is just beginning to get to grips with what she's doing.
This.

The game in England is different than the other leagues across the world and the international game.

Merlin is having to "learn in reverse"/forget the physicality of the English game now that he is back in Spain.

It would make sense that Mewis and Lavelle will take some time to get used to it.

If we were going for foreign players and especially from the USA, couldn’t we have got a couple who are prolific goal scorers which is what we need.
We let go a good striker in Pauline Bremer this summer. Personally I think we need a couple of new strikers as I see Ellen White only as a couple more seasons in her ?

Great to see the two best Womens teams in the FA cup final tomorrow.

Sorry, but I hope your girls will be enjoying their runners up medals

Come on you Toffee girls

Good luck both teams, but Everton more ha ha

Least one of us will win it.

Come on you Toffee girls

Be interesting to see how many times Casey Stoney and the ragettes are mentioned during the game .

Come on you Toffee girls

Best of luck to both teams looking forward to it, come on city

Come on you Toffee girls

If we play our normal game of sideways, backwards, sideways, slightly forward, sideways, backwards, sideways etc etc then I fancy Everton to turn us over.

Looking forward to watching this and (hopefully) our women lifting the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.