Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-1 at Beswick - City Women v Bristiol City

I was just gonna correct Alistair Mann about 'nobody wants an own goal' by suggesting I was rather partial to an own goal that gives City the lead, and there's the most almighty pantomime in the City defence and we concede. Bristol can't score a goal so we wrap one up just in time for an early Christmas. In fact, I think that was double wrapped. Jeez, we don't half miss some chances - a yard out and it isn't buried.

85% possession! Mewis header from the penalty spot and puts it wide.

Helen White-How do you miss them?
Bristol City are a very poor side. City are just poor and will only have themselves to blame if 3 points are not won.
Management is also poor and the Derby will be an embarrassment if nothing is done.

Helen White-How do you miss them?
Bristol City are a very poor side. City are just poor and will only have themselves to blame if 3 points are not won.
Management is also poor and the Derby will be an embarrassment if nothing is done.
Can't be any team poorer than this in the league and we are making such heavy weather of it. Should be three or four up by now. All over done. Death by a thousand passes, and three gilt=edged chances. Can't see The Arse or CFC squandering those opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.