Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
An inadvertent positive of this interview is that she says that in the US, City are seen as this really big club. That's not something we'd be used to hearing.
I live in the US, connection to NYCFC, pre season win vs Real Madrid, growing interest in "soccer" right when City had the 100 point season and then the 18/19 win. It was all perfectly timed. There are some great young athletes in this country, especially fast and strong who mostly opt for American football and Basketball, most of which can have better careers in football. I wish City scouted way more here, there are some rare gems to be found.

Claudio Reyna's son, Gio is a very good example. He also played for NYCFC in his youth. His father played for City. I was sure he was gonna be picked up by City, then Dortmund happened, again.

Was that the best they could come up with, some tired insult from the 80s, that no city fan gave a shite about then either.

Suprised they never video'd her singing the rupert the bear song version

Our girls will have to pull their socks up and start improving, the Scum ladies beat Arsenal today and have gone top of the table.
I dont follow womens football,but given its the Derby i'm gonna tune in.

How come the Rags are doing so well if they were only founded recently?

Weir and Bonner seem to be out of favour. I hope that I am wrong but the left (back 4 and midfield) seem to be the week links and of course putting the ball in the net!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.