Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
#metoo

It just irks me that she's got the talent and is, potentially, the best player on the team and not apply it by changing up her game.

It's the same, week in, week out! One too many touches, crappy tackling, not passing to players in better positions.

Just frustrating to watch!
I agree she's a talent and potentially one of the players the team should be build around (Kiera Walsh too) . But tonight I think most can be guilt of poor passing, decision making and poor first touches , not just her and to be fair I think she was one of our better players tonight.

White turns like an artic.
Then White is found on the edge of the Utd box and instead of laying the ball off, she runs away from the Utd goal and passes to a rag. It’s a bit of a sickener seeing such a top player so short of form. It doesn’t help that we create very few chances for her.

Really poor game. How many slow passes between keeper and centre backs for no reason? First touch of both sides was dire.

One shot on target in the second half for both sides.

We played better when Mewes came on.

We hit the woodwork twice from a mishit cross and their player flicking on a corner.

unforced errors galore, no sparkle, predictable in the extreme...
Can be much better imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.