Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought we control that second half (well apart from the last 5mins) . Cracking second goal, the build up and finish superb. But did think we could of finished this tie if we went for a third goal !

Stand out players for me where Caroline Weir, Lucy Bronze for her attacking (great last ditch tackle at the end) and Chloe Kelly had a good too . Also thought Esme Morgan did well at left back too.

We looked a bit short on the bench, don't think we named as many as we can, maybe a couple of injuries, and with Arsenal in mind at the weekend ?
Still would of when with players in their proper positions first .

I'd agree with Weir she was excellent all over the pitch, Bronze's best game since she returned for me.
True been a bit disappointed in Bronze (and some others) this season. Think it's the expectancy of these star players , but tonight (today) she seemed up for it and was a fret all game .

Sounds as if it was a good performance, we seem to be hitting some form now that the newbies, including the manager, are settling in. For some daft reason - probably old age! - I thought this match was tomorrow afternoon.

Sounds as if it was a good performance
It was, after a poor first 10 minutes where we made them look like world beaters, then we gained some composure, and took complete control, they struggled to get off their own half for much of the game until the last 5 minutes, when they seemed to push us back (or we were trying to manage the game out), and could and probably should have equalised (though it wouldn't have been deserved).

Sounds as if it was a good performance, we seem to be hitting some form now that the newbies, including the manager, are settling in. For some daft reason - probably old age! - I thought this match was tomorrow afternoon.
Yes it’s encouraging that we’ve put together 2 good performances in a row against decent opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.