Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

We really don’t help ourselves do we? Wouldn’t surprise me if we get docked points for this given the circumstances.

Rumors on twitter that we are signing USWNT regular Abby Dahlkemper on a 2 1/2 year deal. She's a CB by trade so not sure where this leaves Gemma Bonner who already seems to be behind Alex Greenwood.

Last edited:
She is quite good. Her boyfriend is Alphonso Davies. Perhaps she could become Agent Jordyn and convince him he needs to join her at City in the name of domestic tranquility. :)
I've not seen her play but remember hearing about her transfer. We didn't replace Bremer this past summer so I can see us in for a new striker.

The lass who runs that twitter account dropped a tweet about being privy to something 'unreal' possibly happening at City so maybe that is it??? Anyway, we've got some possible transfers to talk about now unlike with the men's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.