Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. We were a point ahead but had played a game more. Total professionalism by the club with no moaning about it. Dippers a mile off safety and getting beat every week complained about being relegated
Makes me proud to be a city fan, I seem to remember a story about city in the 1930s being denied a 2nd division title because of a goals average rule that under modern rules of goals difference would have made us champions?

Of course, we are good but have you been watching?

How many goals have they given us from passing it about at the back, very badly passing it about at the back.
Yes I'm watching, they haven't given us any goals? We are making them pass it about at the back, that's how it works

Strange game didn't think City played that well, I know 7 nil but Villa were really poor. Give the ball away far too often, and a lot of poor passes. Steph Houghton samed to have a off day too. But being fair a really changed team today , and 7 goals helps with the goal difference out .
But think we will need to up the game Wednesday night against Chelsea

I don't really watch the game and jot down notes on who passed to who tbh so I couldn't really answer your question with any real confidence.

Like I said and said before to which you have replied 'I have no problem with her' but it is her and only her that you seem to constantly slate.

I might be biased as she is a fellow Cumbrian but I don't think she really deserves all that you say tbh.

I do however agree on Mewis and wish we could sign her up for real.

You are biased.

I care for team play and getting the best out of potential. I expect better and she needs a manager that opens her mind towards other players then channelling herself to be single minded.

That said, she's more open than last year, so it's a slight improvement.

Watch enough games (if she gets a start under GT) and you'll see what I mean and why Taylor doesn't see her as first name down on the team sheet.

I don't really watch the game and jot down notes on who passed to who tbh so I couldn't really answer your question with any real confidence.

Like I said and said before to which you have replied 'I have no problem with her' but it is her and only her that you seem to constantly slate.

I might be biased as she is a fellow Cumbrian but I don't think she really deserves all that you say tbh.

I do however agree on Mewis and wish we could sign her up for real.
Stanway is quality and her first instinct is to have a pop at goal. Most of the best attackers are like this.

I think there was a lack of service from the wings to White early in the season, but she has got on the end of some good crosses as the season has gone on.

White might be getting frustrated when she doesn’t get enough of the ball but she has to be disciplined enough to hold her position more often (which admittedly she did for most of today’s game). When White drops deep she draws defenders into the space our attacking midfielders want to exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.