Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
AblePerkyAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

Oh, he's AWESOME in 'Your Honor', by the way!!

I agree with you that Georgia could probably set people up more but that part of her game has improved a bit, for example, for the Beckie goal in the Cup final.

I like Georgia’s tough tackling. I think we are a bit lightweight without that. Even in the last minute when the Villa defender is ushering the ball out for a goal kick, Georgia gets in a good challenge to ensure the defender has to earn the goal kick. It’s important that the opposition know they have been in a tough game.

Yes, she's marginally improved, but I want more consistency out of her.

And tough tackling is great until it becomes reckless.

She's been sent off a few times for it!

Mewis levers players off the ball as does Weir and Walsh.

Only Hemp, Beckie and Stanway really slide in and Stanway does it the most out of all of them.

I just want her to be better as I know she can be, knowing there's a gem in there, somewhere.

Who will be available for the game v Chelsea on Wednesday?
Seems strange that the Rags could play their US players but we could not and there were quite a few regular first team players missing. Does anyone know why?
Now, a comment which might cause debate- I am getting the feeling that time is getting the better of our Captain who has been at the top of her sport for so long. However I am thinking that her performances of late (including today) were not up to the level we need against the big sides like Chelsea. We have just signed a top centre half and I wonder if Steph’s place is now up for grabs. She has slowed down quite a bit a and her passing is not always accurate anymore.
I am not wishing her ill but it maybe time to bring others into the equation for the big games. What do others think?
Remember, even Vinny could not last forever and he knew when to call it a day at the top,

Who will be available for the game v Chelsea on Wednesday?
Seems strange that the Rags could play their US players but we could not and there were quite a few regular first team players missing. Does anyone know why?
Now, a comment which might cause debate- I am getting the feeling that time is getting the better of our Captain who has been at the top of her sport for so long. However I am thinking that her performances of late (including today) were not up to the level we need against the big sides like Chelsea. We have just signed a top centre half and I wonder if Steph’s place is now up for grabs. She has slowed down quite a bit a and her passing is not always accurate anymore.
I am not wishing her ill but it maybe time to bring others into the equation for the big games. What do others think?
Remember, even Vinny could not last forever and he knew when to call it a day at the top,

Can we fuck off with the posts begging for Steph Houghton to be removed from the team please? Even saying her performance today wasn’t good enough in a game we won 7-0 FFS. The posts reminds me of the sort that would beg for Kompany to be kicked out of the club the moment he had a bad game and got another injury.

We’re a much better side with our captain than we would be without. She’s been through a ton of shit and her performances are still fantastic considering. Just unbelievable the lack of loyalty from some on here especially when they probably barely been to any of the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.