Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair and balanced article re a very good player.... but hard to criticise Taylor... he’s got the women playing, scoring for fun and getting results.
He does at that. It is nice to know if one of the women get injured or has a rough stretch of games we have, with small adjustments, a world class option to look to in our Rose.

I'm sorry (not sorry) but I'm posting this here as well. It has really wound me up. The BBC are pathetic.

Oh my word...
BBC coverage of the Women's England game versus Northern Ireland.

England win 6-0
1-0 White
2-0 White (assist Bronze)
3-0 Bronze (assist Jill Scott)
4-0 White
5-0 Non City player (assist Bronze)
6-0 Pen won by Kelly, scored by Man U player.

No mention of Man City during video highlights. Unbelievable, 4 goals, 3 assist and a pen award for City players

Only club mentioned after pen scored "Manchester United"

It is unbelievable.
I know I shouldn't be surprised but I didn't really appreciate the hatred of us is universal, even in the Women's game when they represent their country...

Last edited:
newspaper clip - "Lavelle was named the competition's Most Valuable Player following the win over Argentina, which was preceded by 1-0 and 2-0 victories against Canada and Brazil, respectively. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.