Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking more fluent and even organised when attacking corners. That said, I reckon Sam Mewis would have powered a couple of those corners into the back of the net.

We are looking more fluent and even organised when attacking corners. That said, I reckon Sam Mewis would have powered a couple of those corners into the back of the net.
We had three or four headers at corners, out-jumped the defence, and then put 'em four or five yards wide.

Funny thing is I don't remember Bristol having a shot on goal and yet they led 0-1. My ticket cost £2 and for twenty minutes of the first half I thought I'd been robbed of 37/6d!

For all the possession we had, the chances that were created and the limitations that Bristol displayed as an attacking force, three goals were a poor return! We never seemed to demonstrate the same energy and forward-moving intent as Bristol.

We were defensively solid, but then Bristol had little to show us.

Oh, and the ref was a FOC!

Thought the City player doing the co Comentery was really good, good to have someone that loves the club and the players
Although she was waffling on about the age of the Bristol GK during a Bristol attack. The main commentator had to interrupt her to point out Bristol had just scored via an OG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.