Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries yes, but, England international wide left, England international up top, Canadian international wide right, Scotland, Spain and Sweden internationals in midfield, England international at left back, England international at right back, Australia and England internationals at centre back. The performance levels being produced are totally unacceptable.

Vicky Losada off for Jill Scott ? She been City's best player this second half .

The women’s team has gone backwards since Cushing left…. Seriously backwards.
Exactly but I think we have had some really good players come in since Nick left - Last year and this Taylor relies on old fashioned tactics - there is no structure and they are lost as a team. Greenwood has had a nightmare tonight this could have been 6 or 7 nil.

Now Losada gets on the ball early, creates what should have been a goal so of course Taylor brings her off, Bunny Shaw a proven goal scorer now playing left wingback! he couldn't be any worse if he tried & should be sacked tomorrow.

Alex Greenwood had a shocker especially this second half (all the defence has been all over the place to be fair) . Is Caroline Weir playing tonight, she's been anonymous most of the too.
But Arsenal not really impressed me , for how good Arsenal been City have been worst , and I expect if we had half of them missing 8 players playing this would of been a completely different game .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.