Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended 0 - 10 but in reality should have been 20 - no seriously!

Missed the first half so didnt see Ellen WHites or Lauren Hemps contribution but the Arsenal girls looked very good. Beth Meade and stand in Captain Leah Williamson and ragette Ella Toone all looked the part.

Cant see the point for either country in that kind of opposition being in our Group and UEFA or FIFA need to invest and spend some proper wonga to promote the Womens game much more in these countries (Latvia) as stated by Emma Hayes who was co-commentating.
Nations League format would really benefit the Women's game.

Yes, all three of the girls that went to Lyon are back.
Izzy at Everton, Paris at Arsenal and we got the Bronze lol
Not that Izzy has done much for Everton or Lyon the latter due to an ankle injury but she was my favourite City player and I had hoped she came back.
Alex Greenwood went to Lyon for a season, as well, before returning to England to play for us.

Wow watching the Women Euro draw on BBC1, and is that Alex Scott taking the piss "welcome Manchester & England goalkeeper Karen Bardsley"
Really it's not like she's some foreign fan with the "Manchester" shit !

She also said that Ruben Dias plays down the road for Manchester united.

They wish.
To be fair I thought (not Alex Scott) they did say "Ruben Dias plays down the road for Manchester City", but could of misheard has I still couldn't believe how Alex Scott had just call us "Manchester" twice in reference too Karen Bardsley. One of the top teams in the WSL and couldn't be bothered get our name right. Still their minds seemed to be on the fact that England's first game is going to be at Old Trafford, must of only mention it about 15 times !

To be fair I thought (not Alex Scott) they did say "Ruben Dias plays down the road for Manchester City", but could of misheard has I still couldn't believe how Alex Scott had just call us "Manchester" twice in reference too Karen Bardsley. One of the top teams in the WSL and couldn't be bothered get our name right. Still their minds seemed to be on the fact that England's first game is going to be at Old Trafford, must of only mention it about 15 times !
No she definitely said united.

As for the first game, the venue might be old trafford, but its called just "Trafford" for the tounrament, while the mini etihad is "Manchester".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.