Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The authorities in the women's game say they want to grow the sport yet schedule a league match to be played at exactly the same time as the men's team. Yeah, that'll really help you fecking numpty fuckwits!

The FA are crap they did it with the FF Cup final a few years ago. Some talk of the womens game breaking with the FA because they simply are not getting the support they need to grow the game.

Good win for the women today.

The authorities in the women's game say they want to grow the sport yet schedule a league match to be played at exactly the same time as the men's team. Yeah, that'll really help you fecking numpty fuckwits!
Yes, I saw we beat Villa and thought when the fuck did we play them?

Two games on the trot I missed now, it was so much better when it was a summer sport for the Ladies :)

Could they play the games back to back, like they did with the Hundred Cricket matches, where the womens game was on first? Could get some decent crowds esp for the second half, and esp if supporters could bring drinks to their seat.

Got to hope the club have plans to keep Steph on the staff when she stops playing... as a coach of the women's team or in a range of other roles within the club.
It would be great if the club made her Club Captain (not just women).
This would be a real first in English football history.

Not as a gimmick, as I believe she 100% deserves that honour!
Why can’t a woman footballer be Captain of the club?

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.