Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could they play the games back to back, like they did with the Hundred Cricket matches, where the womens game was on first? Could get some decent crowds esp for the second half, and esp if supporters could bring drinks to their seat.
As much as I'd like to see something like that, there's just too many factors involved for it to ever come about. Number of games played, games being moved for TV etc.

As much as I'd like to see something like that, there's just too many factors involved for it to ever come about. Number of games played, games being moved for TV etc.
Yeah, I’m sure you’re right pal, it’s just y’know, where there’s a will there’s a way etc.
I think I’d read in Australia they are combining the Mens & Womens team points for a joint league table. Now that would be a thing wouldn’t it?! Clearly the clubs in the mens & woman’s division would need to match up, but even if we didn’t have a joint table, I’d like to see those joint fixtures trialled; 3 hours of watching City every matchday visit; would be fabulous! Some of the womens games may be overlapped with say the previous mens game being shown on tv, but the actual crowds watching live would be fantastically improved.

Yeah, I’m sure you’re right pal, it’s just y’know, where there’s a will there’s a way etc.
I think I’d read in Australia they are combining the Mens & Womens team points for a joint league table. Now that would be a thing wouldn’t it?! Clearly the clubs in the mens & woman’s division would need to match up, but even if we didn’t have a joint table, I’d like to see those joint fixtures trialled; 3 hours of watching City every matchday visit; would be fabulous! Some of the womens games may be overlapped with say the previous mens game being shown on tv, but the actual crowds watching live would be fantastically improved.
Joint fixtures yeah, joint table though ???
Fcuk no, our Womens side are a bit shit

No they’re not, like to see how the men’s team would cope with the injuries that the Women’s team has had so far this season.
Agreed, they’ve had it tough in that respect, and before that we were one of the top 2/3 teams for a sustained period.
But isn’t there also some culpability in terms of the tactics we’ve been employing, regardless of the player’s injured, and the under-use of some available players?
I’ll be honest I don’t watch enough of the games to back that up with specifics, but it’s jus the impression I’ve got from reading on here & watching the odd bit of action.

Just watched the highlights of yesterday, we look so much better with Bronze at fullback, and Stanway driving forward, she can be a bit frustrating, she's no fullback, but we should thank her for filling in there (both sides) for much of this season, I hope she's rewarded with plenty more goals.

Worth pointing out that we are still missing Roebuck, Bardsley, Raso, Morgan, Weir, Kelly, and Kennedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.