Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it at the time. What was he thinking? Stanway was causing them big problems, so he decides to bring her off for Coombes. Just handed the initiative back to Arsenal
A bit nitpicking there. City were a bit unlucky in the game. Coombes only played a few minutes
As I say, bad luck and if Park and Hemp had finished gilt edged chances we would have won

We have looked a lot stronger since a few came back and we changed the keeper but still very wasteful - this game should have been over way before they scored. Taylor has his defenders far too negative with often the ball going back from good positions. They made better subs and once again the biggest worry for the team is the fact that Ellen White is so poor for us. Bunny and Stanway did a lot of the hard yards and when White & Coombs came on we conceded far too much space. Also Stokes looks a yard off the pace and has a very poor first touch.

Overall a chance to get close to CL qualification missed. No matter where we end up this year Taylor is not a good manager and they should change it for next season.

A bit nitpicking there. City were a bit unlucky in the game. Coombes only played a few minutes
As I say, bad luck and if Park and Hemp had finished gilt edged chances we would have won
That’s true, they both missed great chances, but I maintain it was the wrong decision to remove Stanway for Coombes; not a slight on Coombes, as you say she was only on a few minutes, but it put us On the back foot. Stanway was causing them problems. We just lost impetus with that sub.

That’s true, they both missed great chances, but I maintain it was the wrong decision to remove Stanway for Coombes; not a slight on Coombes, as you say she was only on a few minutes, but it put us On the back foot. Stanway was causing them problems. We just lost impetus with that sub.
I agree to an extent, but many managers would bring on a more defensive player at 1-0 with 10 minutes to go, but as usual with a City team, we missed too many easy chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.