Wonder what Alan Hansen is thinking now?

ColinBellsjockstrap

After tonights magnificent performance, I wonder if he still thinks we have no chance of challenging for the title after his beloved team were ruthlessly dispatched...:-)

Good to see Slur Alex was there to witness it too..........

The times they are a changing.................

Did Smith really say that? I had to give my season ticket to a friend as I'm in the states at the moment with work. Back at hotel now and straight to the bar to get a beer to celebrate. Doubt they will be showing highlights over here though.

BlueForever123 said:
Did Smith really say that? I had to give my season ticket to a friend as I'm in the states at the moment with work. Back at hotel now and straight to the bar to get a beer to celebrate. Doubt they will be showing highlights over here though.

It was all he ever said

The scouse prick should stick to tacky morrisons adverts,Andy Gray is currently saying the game was closer than the scoreline presents-another prick..

60% possesion to City yet again

Four England players for City tonight-all played extremely well

Forza Manchester City

Never mind Deirdre Barlow neck.....what about king conk Thompson....

Mid table mediocrity awaits you!

The win against Liverpool is all the sweeter for the garbage that Thompson, Hansen & the media on large parts have said about us over the last 12 months

I hate our club being rubbished. They will find that a lot more difficult now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.