Words that Bluemooners get mixed up

Not sure if ive seen it on here much but it really fucking grinds my gears when people are drinking 'larger' its fucking lager you illiterate heathen cunts!!!!
Hehe many many years ago in my late teens a few of us were in the chippy after too many beers and we were all discussing what lager chips were....small, medium, lager on the menu on the wall.

Obviously it's breakfast, lunch and dinner and neither of those two abominations that you mention.

I believe dinner is a formal evening meal with suitable attire. Supper is the informal evening meal you can have on your lap, sitting in nowt but your undercrackers, whilst watching love island.

Unless you always get dressed up over at Knaresborough Towers in which case as you were.

The article you have so helpfully posted states... borrowed from the French.
Well I didn't borrow anything from those surrender monkeys. I don't want their silly phrase i am quite happy being on route.
I bet you go on the muffin/ barn thread saying it's a baguette.
So basically you won’t spell it correctly because you’re xenophobic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.