Words to describe City

Enantiodromians?

We used to be the cool, down to a Earth, thick skinned, well liked, brilliantly supported club who mocked all those big clubs for being what they were. We were hard and stubborn, getting more numbers as we went further down the league structure. Well respected by everyone.

But there’s been a stench coming from us recently. Arrogance. The club coming out and telling everyone when the trophy presentation is going to be, weeks before the title is won. Us lot singing “we’re gonna win the league” back since at Stoke away. This attitude I’ve seen creep in where we think everyone else is shit; their players are shit, their manager is shit, their fans are shit. I don’t liked it. We’ve also become this whiney, thin skinned bunch of fannies who cry and moan about everything the media says, how everyone is against us, the cup draws we get (even if they’re piss easy!), corruption, when rival fans or players do something too boisterous or disrespectful. I don’t like that neither. Also the club have become this corporate money machine who seem to have no clue about the core local fans. We’ve also got a reputation for having empty seats and those who do go create no atmosphere. I don’t like how we’ve ended up this way but it’s deserved, I mean, where the fuck are all these fans every week when there are people trying to buy tickets who can’t because it says the game is sold out but the poor buggers are sat at home seeing about 3000 seats empty most weeks. All these early leavers n’all, there’s no way the amount that do leave need to leave the game when they do. Plus those who are there who just sit and watch and contribute nothing in terms of atmosphere week-in-week-out, shake yourselves up for fuck’s sake!

Basically what we’ve become is Manchester United Mk2, the opposite of what we used to be, the thing we once hated, the thing we once mocked and swore we’d never be like, even when we were taken over we said “we won’t be like United”. But we are!

It's ALL here. Well said lad.

Soft. When teams have the audacity to attack us we wilt. We lack leadership, we lack bollocks. We've been great this season but in our two biggest games we've shrunk.

Utd away, Chelsea away, Tottenham at home, Cup Final. Plenty of bigs games where we've smashed it, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.