Working men's club

Thenumber1blue

Looking for a working men's club I can openly go in at weekends for a game of snooker in Audenshaw area. Anyone know any all my enquiries so far have been a bit tight knit and inbred ??

Looking for a working men's club I can openly go in at weekends for a game of snooker in Audenshaw area. Anyone know any all my enquiries so far have been a bit tight knit and inbred ??

I am assuming all working men's clubs there are tight knit and inbred? Stop being so fussy. Have you tried Mossley? Its not far and takes inbredness to another level.

Openshaw A.E.U club
Club Street M111hr
This will do you ok
Used to play them in Levenshulme snooker league,2 tables,
And thankfully it's mostly full of blues
Not sure of the membership criteria though

I am assuming all working men's clubs there are tight knit and inbred? Stop being so fussy. Have you tried Mossley? Its not far and takes inbredness to another level.
Yes tried Moseley, not travelling back there again. It makes Newark look normal and that place is fucked up !

AEU club near St Annes church on the old road (behind the grove pub) or Stanley Street a bit further up in town direction behind the roundhouse and local supermarket off vine st.
Stanley street is members only so you would need to join.

bb909fef-c937-4771-abd8-9688f0db1b03_image_jpeg

Last edited:
why does it have to be a WMC - would you not go in a Conservative or Liberal Club for a game of snooker?

why does it have to be a WMC - would you not go in a Conservative or Liberal Club for a game of snooker?

Probably because there is none anymore or at least near audenshaw (clayton conny club is mear eastlands) and the only liberal club is denton not far from the labour one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.