World Cup 2018 | 10th July | SF: France vs Belgium, KO 19:00 (BST)

De Bruyne was far from great. Probably a victim of the high expectations he has set but after a pretty good first half he was very sloppy second half with a lot of turn overs from open play
Spot on,the one fantastic moment second half when he pinged that long ball into the box like an exocet for that big lump who decided to throw his head at it instead of actually diving onto it,but overall De Bruyne was not right on it ...

Going to be very difficult to win this World Cup , Croatia are a good team & i’d Make it 50/50 but France are a better team no doubt , we need a bit of brilliance from someone or a whole lot of luck.

Spot on,the one fantastic moment second half when he pinged that long ball into the box like an exocet for that big lump who decided to throw his head at it instead of actually diving onto it,but overall De Bruyne was not right on it ...

Think Belgium were not right on it. They looked devoid of ideas once they went behind. Maybe the Brazil game toook quite a bit out of them,
I don't know.

Going to be very difficult to win this World Cup , Croatia are a good team & i’d Make it 50/50 but France are a better team no doubt , we need a bit of brilliance from someone or a whole lot of luck.

Croatia have been very hit and miss, for me. But they must have done something right else they wouldn't be in a semi.

France just strangled the life out of Belgium with their famous death grip.

Never heard such a flat atmosphere at a World Cup semi-final.

You could even hear the players shouting to each other.

Didn't say he wasn't good enough. I replied to your post about losing 1 - 0 not being a bad result.
Said there was more to the game than just the scoreline.

Well then there are all sort of statistics that would show that Belgium had its chances too.

But anyway i dont want to come across as edgy even if my country just lost its best chance to win a World cup this century. Martinez has gotten dispropportional criticism in the past imho and while he is far from the perfect manager i rate his performance for Belgium as quite good.

I’m optimistic we can do something tomorrow but France look a bit of a handful. But in a Final anything csn happen.

Well then there are all sort of statistics that would show that Belgium had its chances too.

But anyway i dont want to come across as edgy even if my country just lost its best chance to win a World cup this century. Martinez has gotten dispropportional criticism in the past imho and while he is far from the perfect manager i rate his performance for Belgium as quite good.

Sorry mate, i understand. Just thought you looked very lethargic, compared to the Brazil game.
That set the standard and it never looked like you'd get anywhere near it.

The major worry for England is that they're a team who have advanced through set pieces, and France are probably the biggest international side in the world.

Today they faced Kompany, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Fellaini and Lukaku and had absolutely no trouble whatsoever.

Pogba was on Fellaini like glue, they have 2 centrebacks for fullbacks, and Giroud and Matuidi both defend well from the box.

England's 3 set piece threats are going to be double marked, and now everyone knows the referees will penalise holding the surprise element of that has gone.

Think Belgium were not right on it. They looked devoid of ideas once they went behind. Maybe the Brazil game toook quite a bit out of them,
I don't know.
Yip agree,just didn’t seem right maybe the pressure added to the high of the Brazil game,as for France some cracking players but what the fuck was all that about playing like Sweden,but with more pace up top piss poor considering the players hope England or if Croatia turn England over they hammer France ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.