World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

See this keeps being said but he is there. He was also in the Champions league final. Simply wanting a player to be shit doesn’t make him shit.

Whilst he ain’t shit, he’s certainly not good enough on the ball. I’d add a midfielder in to help him stifle Modric and Rakitic, Delph for Walker, flat back 4, Alli behind Kane and Sterling right, Lingard left or Rashford if he wants. No need for a back 3 with only Mandzukic up top.

This could be Raheem/Young/Rose chance to really go at Corluka and target him. He Is smart defender but he ran through treacle at Spurs. I'm surprised he still plays lol

The huge concern is our midfield v theirs. Lingard and Alli will go gallivanting forward, and Modric and Rakitic will have acres of space to do as they please. Then all we have is Jordan Henderson. If we play our normal game, we lose. Southgate needs to tweak something.
This for sure. Southgate has gotta think about this one. Henderson is running every blade of grass this tournament but no one can get close to Modric he draws you in and releases it quick and back to return that pass before you even blink. He maybe tempted to play Dier with Henderson. I dunno what I would do personally

This for sure. Southgate has gotta think about this one. Henderson is running every blade of grass this tournament but no one can get close to Modric he draws you in and releases it quick and back to return that pass before you even blink. He maybe tempted to play Dier with Henderson. I dunno what I would do personally

You are thinking of the Modric that played for you and now Real Madrid and not the one that played against Russia ? ;-)

I think Croatia look dead on their feet. If they are as knackered as they looked vs Denmark and vs Russia, then I think England will run riot with our pace all over the pitch.

A Sterling winner and the country will fall in love with him.

See this keeps being said but he is there. He was also in the Champions league final. Simply wanting a player to be shit doesn’t make him shit.
I dont want him to be shit mate and I havent heard it being said. Just mine own two eyes. I think we need a stronger midfield than we have, but I hope we have enough to get to the final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.