World Cup 2018 | 14th July | Third Place: Belgium vs England, KO 15:00 (BST)

It was a bad mistake. No excuses needed, he thought shooting was the better option and he got it wrong.

Anyone that would refuse to pass to a teammate (especially one that scored over 20goals last season) in a much better position because he thinks he'll miss has no business being in a team.

Arf! Classic spin! Why are you so determined to make it sound far worse than it was? Kane didn't "refuse" to pass to a team mate. He just backed himself to score. With hindsight, he was wrong.

How many chances do you think Sterling missed during the world cup?

Two. One that would have been chalked off for offside anyway; the other the header (after being set up by Kane) that eventually led to Stones scoring.

Makes no difference. You shown an offside and a save. What point were you trying to make?

The keeper also saved Kane's attempt to score yet people on here are slaughtering him for it? You can't have it both ways.

Aah right. I normally know these things. I must be getting old.
Must admit I thought it was for Qatar as well until I heard it mentioned on the radio a few days ago. There was talk of them fast-tracking it to 2022 but they've settled on 2026 for the time being. This is FIFA though, so anything could happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.