World Cup 2018 | 21st June Matches | Next Match: Argentina vs Croatia, KO 19:00 (BST)

What a shambles the Argies were

The general looked like the disaster waiting to happen we saw week in week out 2 years ago

Absolutely no creativity whatsoever in the team

Feel so sorry for Messi and Sergio as they will get slaughtered but they didn’t have a chance with absolutely nothing behind them

The Ronaldo bum boys will be full on now claiming he’s the best ever. Messi for me but it’s hard to ignore that he’s never achieved greatness at international level

There is nothing to ignore, because the issue is they have wasted the greatest talent, since their last No.10 was instrumental, along with Aguero. No organisation, no gameplan - a total shambles that made me as a fan of football feel sorry for messi and kun.

There is no class in that side bar messi, aguero and dybala which meant there was no build up allowing them 3 to create something. They were left looking lost.

The coach eventually tried going top heavy and they were left with no midfield - absolutely shocking

I bet if you gave Pep the option of late back, and winners, or back early and disillusioned he'd be thinking the latter is better, because he gets them back early.
Early, late, doesn’t make any bloody difference because pre-season is a fucking joke these days. Pre-season has nowt to do with getting the players prepared for the season in the best possible manner, it’s just a marketing ploy.

One year Pep was allowed to take control of Bayern’s pre-season instead of the money men and they went on a training camp to Italy then played all their pre-season games in Germany.

City (and other Prem teams) travel all over the world and play on some terrible pitches and with some huge travel times. They have to use the early part of the season to do what pre-season should be about.

This was the knobs reply when challenged.

Did he or did he not spend a season training under Guardiola? Did Guardiola explicitly insist on his goalkeepers taking risks on the ball? ('I’m sorry until last day of my career as a coach, I don’t know how long it will be, I will try to play out with the goalkeeper.')
8:43 pm · 21 Jun 2018
Just reply conte trained it out of him as you would know if your head wasn't up mourinhos arsehole

What a shambles the Argies were

The general looked like the disaster waiting to happen we saw week in week out 2 years ago

Absolutely no creativity whatsoever in the team

Feel so sorry for Messi and Sergio as they will get slaughtered but they didn’t have a chance with absolutely nothing behind them

The Ronaldo bum boys will be full on now claiming he’s the best ever. Messi for me but it’s hard to ignore that he’s never achieved greatness at international level
He singlehandedly got Argentina to the final four years ago

That manager hasn’t a clue. How can you waste the talents of this team? Compare to Croatia, a team maximising their talents.
Argentina make England look like world beaters

Early, late, doesn’t make any bloody difference because pre-season is a fucking joke these days.
I'm sure having Pep in the ears/heads for 4 weeks before the season starts, instead of some of these muppets, makes a huge difference, whatever country they are in, as will training with their team mates, rather than some of the dross in some of these international teams.

Did Argentina's second half remind anyone else of England Vs Iceland 2 years ago? They looked completely devoid of ideas and were a shambles at the back

Can they still realistically qualify ?

Fair play to Croatia tonight. That was probably best performance of the tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.