World Cup 2018 | 3rd July | R16: Colombia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Why do England never just have proper go at it, instead they look nervous and negative. I suppose Columbia are obviously wanting us to do that so they can counter but we might as well just enjoy the experience at this point(we aren't winning it) and go all out like other teams have.

If he's told or not it was still the refs decision was it not? If he's told it was a yellow he's decided to agree he's made the decision.

So var are now issuing yellow cards and a ref who has not seen an incident is willing to just go with what he has been whispered in his ear?

He has the option to go over and look at footage and then and only then can he say its a yellow card in his opinion and then he would be wrong as its violent conduct and a red card offence.

Sat in a bar in Antigua surrounded by "England" fans and all I can hear is "get Sterling off he's fucking shit, not as good as Rashford, all he does is fall over"
It's all I can do to keep quiet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.