World Cup 2018 | 3rd July | R16: Colombia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

England have for the first time ever in my lifetime, other than perhaps Euro 96, played to their level.

There are few great players & most aren't used to this but it's miles more intelligent football than Brazil for example have been playing.

I never saw this coming from England before the tournament & whatever the result it's a huge step imo.

Well done to them.

Exactly he has the option to go over and view the tape but decided not to bent as fuck.
As I said, WC VAR strikes again.

It’s not that much better than no-VAR with this implementation, even if it has gotten a few things right, as there is no way to predict the outcomes of similar incidents due to an utter lack of consistency. If anything, it is merely a way of legitimising suspect calls.

VAR could be great for the game, but there does not seem to be an impetus to implement in a manner where it will be as impartial and consistent as is possible.

Vardy for Alli.
Vardy off Kane. Lingaard and Sterling off the wings...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.