World Cup 2018 | 6th July | QF: Uruguay vs France, KO 15:00 (BST)

MCFC1993

FRIDAY 6TH JULY

URUGUAY VS FRANCE

Match kicks off at 15:00 (BST) on ITV 1.
Coverage starts at 14:30 (BST). Presented by Mark Pougatch, analysis from Ian Wright, Martin O'Neill and Ryan Giggs, commentary from Sam Matterface and Gary Neville.

I guess we all know about both teams by.

This looks like a very good game on paper, Uruguay have been the most consistent team in the tournament so far, a solid defence, a solid attack and have found a way to win every game. France have been inconsistent but look to have found some form vs Argentina, Mbappe was superb, that said they still conceded 3 goals. There are concerns over Cavani and now Suarez’s fitness coming into this game.

Uruguay’s route to the Quarters:
7cHxq5D.png

France’s route to the Quarters:
d04raz8.png

Uruguay’s goal scorers so far:
Cavani (3)
Suarez (2)
Gimenez (1)
Own goal (1)

France’s goal scorers so far:
Mbappe (3)
Griezmann (2)
Pavard (1)
Own Goal (1)

Last edited:
If Cavani and Suarez are both fit for this one there's only one winner.

France is better on paper - in practice, Uruguay are solid on defense and up top are more than capable of scoring the odd goal. I expect that Uruguay will win - but I'm rooting for France.

Just when I thought France looked like they might come a cropper, they unleashed Mbappe and he absolutely terrorized the Argies, looking like the best player in the tournament in the process. Uruguay has been very good. This game has the makings of a classic.

Last edited:
Comon France, let´s win this one :) Been a fan of France since i was 8 and saw my first European championship in 2000. My favourite colour is blue and i really liked their blue shirts,been fan ever since that summer :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.