World Cup 2018 | 7th July | QF: Russia vs Croatia, KO 19:00 (BST)

I think he means the fans

I haven’t heard any arrogance around me. What I’ve been hearing is “Shit, we could actually do this!” That’s not arrogance, it’s semi disbelief, but starting to believe.
And I’ve been hearing the same sort of thing from Belgian fans, and from French fans. That’s the nice thing about the tournament this time round. Don’t know any Croatians, but I’d imagine they’re in the same mindset. All four sets of fans are hoping, but not assuming anything. And indeed, anything can happen from here on in.

I haven’t heard any arrogance around me. What I’ve been hearing is “Shit, we could actually do this!” That’s not arrogance, it’s semi disbelief, but starting to believe.
And I’ve been hearing the same sort of thing from Belgian fans, and from French fans. That’s the nice thing about the tournament this time round. Don’t know any Croatians, but I’d imagine they’re in the same mindset. All four sets of fans are hoping, but not assuming anything. And indeed, anything can happen from here on in.

Go back and read a few pages, you will see some arrogant posts I'm sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.