World cup comentators and pundits rating upto now

urban genie

Not seen or couldn't find a thread but upto now how are they rating for Uk ones.

For me

Pundits
Shearer 7/10 as average as ever
Neville P 0/10 clueless ****
Murphy 0/10 clown
Zabba 10/10 it's Pab and been v good
Lampard 10/10 always good
Scott 10/10 inteligent and informative
Fabregrass 8/10 was good
Rio 8/10 sticks to games and less rag talk
Neville G 7/10 rat faced knobhead
Keane 5/10 looks disinterest
Bilic 7/10 waffles at times
Aluko 8/10 well informed
O'Niel 7/10 same old style
Evra 0/10 wanker and obsessed with rags
Wright 8/10 enthusiastic and fashion icon

Co Commentators
Murphy 0/10 worse than when a pundit
Lawro 7/10 miserable git
Dowie 6/10 dull
McCoist 10/10 suprisingly excellent
Neville P 0/10 as above
Hoddle 0/10 tosser and dull

Comentators bar Champion are the usual bag of shite.

I've been away for just over a week so all the coverage I had seen until yesterday was Italian. I am now watching South Korea v Mexico today on ITV and at half time with the female host, the depressing Slaven Bilic, the clown Martin O'Neil and Ene Aluko as the token female to copy the BBC it was like amateur hour. On top of that we have the genius Ian Dowie giving us his pearls of wisdom as a co-commentator. I don't know what ITV have spent but its money down the drain on this evidence.

Phil Neville's commentary voice is dreadful. His comments match it. Lampard is good. Zabba is OK, but there's room for improvement. O'Neill is well past his sell by date. His anecdotes are long winded and irrelevant. Bilic is OK, but I agree that he can get on a bit.

I've been very impressed with Alex Scott. She is giving insightful comments, articulately, and with enthusiasm.

ITV have massed a host of absolute bell ends bar Ian Wright and maybe Ray Boy the rest of them are absolutely either dinosaurs or hideously thick, Evra in particular has managed to piss me off with every syllable it’s all about him. Crimson Clive needs retirement quickly. The Beeb apart from Rat boy 2.0 and Lawrenson have got some decent pundits in.

I've started watching the RTE match feeds. Houghton and Beglin part of the Dipper love in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.