World cup comentators and pundits rating upto now

Just listened to that bellend Gabriel whatever the fuck, talking to The Messiah, and I should know, I’ve folliwed a few, Kane.

“Do you realise that’s the first time England have scored 4 goals since 66”

Hail of half empties beer and gin bottles and the remote clatter off the screen.

Couldn’t fucking help mentioning 66. If it hadn’t been four goals he would have found some other in.

“Did you realise your cock outline was the exact same as Geoff Hursts, after that Russian Ref, still fucked off over Stalingrad, said his sclaff was over the line?

Anyway, 66, great wasn't it?

Apart from that, the demolition of a pub team wasn’t exactly the pinnacle of anything really, but by fuck, listening to those pundit ****s, commentators and the prick that is Gabriel you might believe the second coming had just happened.

666 though, the bad guy. Well known Belgium is the heart of Satanic Europe.

Commentators totally despised everywhere but England. Pundits in the, come the revolution, zone too.

The hurt up there really is bad isn't it?
Had to postpone the street parties for a little longer this time?
;-)

You may be onto something there, they even look similar. I don't follow cricket but seen Willis a few times on the telly, he appears extremely serious going beyond deadpan, does he attempt humor? I don't know, he may be funny, I haven't seen him enough to gauge it.

Bob Willis is genuinely like that ( hence became a City fan many many years ago) & is naturally funny with it.

I don’t like Vikki Sparks’ voice, but what she says strikes me as reasonably intelligent for a commentator. I like Martin Tyler’s voice but it’s what he says that makes me think he’s a dick. There aren’t actually any commentators I can think of who don’t actually annoy me either by what they say or how they say it. I miss Barry Davies and Gerald Sinstadt.

Alan Parry wins, though, for sounding most like Alan Partridge.

Why are there so many, surely two is enough along with the presenter. On ITV the desk isn't even big enough and we're subjected to people like Evra dressed up as a clown, slouching and man-spreading at us.

I can’t listen to Vikki sparks without wanting to lob summat heavy at the tv
That grating voice is just not made to commentate on anything ...! Sorry had to lob that into the mix ..

Totally agree with this, I just can not stand listening to her grating voice.
Hard to understand how she got a commentators job, probably a diversity tick box thing.
The mute button is my friend.

Shearer - boring
Neville P - thick fucking idiot of a man
Murphy - thick twat, no insight
Zabba - very nice man, no insight
Lampard - decent
Scott - okay, states the obvious
Fabregras - decent
Rio - decent
Neville G - okay
Keane - talks sense
Bilic - says 200 words but actually says nowt
Aluko - boring
O'Neil - not as witty as he once was
Evra - idiot of a man, talks shite
Wright - okay, quite funny
Dixon - decent
Larson - boring
Drogba - okay, no insight

I’d honestly say other than Ferdinand and Lampard, none of the others have provided any sort of decent/interesting/insightful technical or tactical explanations or solutions of anything that you see. Everyone else tells us how they feel or states the obvious or just talks shit. Even Zaba stated the bleedin’ obvious yesterday for the Nippon-Senegal game, I liked his herbal tea bit though, shows PNeville up to be the **** he is

The hurt up there really is bad isn't it?
Had to postpone the street parties for a little longer this time?
;-)

Do you know something, it has nothing to do with the team. I start every tournament hoping you do well, always have, it’s when we hear that **** on ITV who was basically creaming his pants over Germany maybe going out that gets us.

Germany going out? Have these pricks learned nothing about the Germans ability to hand you your arses? Even when you aren’t playing them.

The Express has We Believe as their headline. You have defeated probably two if the worst teams in the competition. At least wait until you play a decent team. I honestly believe young Kevin will rip you a new one on Thursday.

If you beat Belgium then maybe start going mad, but Fucking Panama? Have a word.

As for the street party’s? We gave them up as boring as it always happens that you crash on your arse. We drink more to forget we aren’t there yet again :)

I’m drunk right now.

Beware young Kevin. If he’s on it, you’re fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.