World Cup - effect on City

He was dreadful, looked like he was back to his worst form from 2017. But still Argentina's best player.

Ha, yeah Argentina were a shambles at the back. Not sure Caballero has done his chances any good either! Only saw bits of the game, but it looked like a pretty bad tempered affair.

Ha, yeah Argentina were a shambles at the back. Not sure Caballero has done his chances any good either! Only saw bits of the game, but it looked like a pretty bad tempered affair.
Effectively Marcos Rojo is a dick who (for about the fifth time in a year) put in an incredibly dangerous tackle that could've broken a leg, and it all kicked off. Ramos got involved, everyone was angry, the referee ended it a few minutes early to avoid a fight.

I think we will see a City player lift the world cup.

On the flip side I think sterling is already being lined up for criticism after the pundits comments last night about how many goals he has scored for his country. I expect those reports to ramp up before the WC, he will be hated afterwards. Fkin pundit power

We've struggled in post tournament years for some time, so I would expect a slower start but as we won't need much new blood, there will be the bonus that everyone will know what they are doing as each nationality filters back into the team.

There will be lots of talk of us not being able to match this season but hopefully we'll be up to speed before the end of September, which should be okay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.