World Cup every TWO years

Ah, this is another of Wenger's "hair-brained schemes", only serves to reinforce my belief he's one of, if not the most hypocritical individuals involved in football, if he was still arsenals manager, I wonder what tune he'd be whistling, answers on an ants left bollock please.

Wenger has been detached from what football and fans want for over a decade and is a truly clueless ****.

October earmared as a month of qualifiers and trying to appease Eufa by offering the Euros to be bi-annual too.

Fuck off
What a fucking hypocrite. Called us out for having money now wants to make FIFA more money.

Just a glorified accountant

While we like to think all football governance is one big great ball of corruption. It is in fact various groups and bodies - all with their own fingers in pies and they are corupt/incompetent in their own ways.

Fifa are top of the pile and they have the world cup. Selling the TV rights to it is their No 1 grift. Thsi is great for them and no one else!

This proposal is going to kick off. When it all breaks down and there is a european super league outside of UEFA / FIFA it will be because of this move.

Absolutely, I would love to see the bank accounts of these two organisations. They claim to be spreading the football gospel, pull the other one you corrupt twats.
I am starting to think the Super League is a good thing. The clubs have to break away from these corrupt bodies. UEFA and FIFA are strangling domestic football. They are money-making machines and a lot of the money is literally going into the back pockets of criminals. This can't be right for any clubs wherever they are in the football pyramid. The broadcasters are a massive part of the problem as well. Clubs have the technology to control their own broadcasting without SKY TV and UEFA or FIFA. The clubs need to get their act together and ensure that any new league preserves the pyramid structure and cascades more revenues to the lower leagues than they get now.

Wenger has been detached from what football and fans want for over a decade and is a truly clueless ****.

October earmared as a month of qualifiers and trying to appease Eufa by offering the Euros to be bi-annual too.

Fuck off
He was the highest paid Manager in the world and a puppet for his bosses at Arsenal while they fleeced their own fans and the Directors there lined their own pockets. He invented the term "financial doping" as a deflection tactic where he could blame City for his own failures on the field. Wenger is one of the greediest bastards ever to steal a living from football. A classless figure with no honour. I don't swallow any of the sycophantic coverage about him in the media.

Wenger got a relatively comfy ride when he was the highest paid manager in the PL and not spending to ensure maximum profits for the Arsenal board.

Does it ring a bell?

Wenger got a relatively comfy ride when he was the highest paid manager in the PL and not spending to ensure maximum profits for the Arsenal board.

Does it ring a bell?
Wenger is just the front for this. Ignore the fact it has been attributed to him. Its nothing other than a money grab from Fifa at the expense of clubs/players who get practically nothing from world cups.

This is going to kick off.

Wenger is just the front for this. Ignore the fact it has been attributed to him. Its nothing other than a money grab from Fifa at the expense of clubs/players who get practically nothing from world cups.

This is going to kick off.
I think that’s what I was saying, mate ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.