World Snooker Championship

I love watching Ronnie, you just never know what he will do next. In full flow he is incredible.

I truly believe he has a form of autism. My boy is autistic and I can see traits in Ronnie. His biography is a great read.

I love watching Ronnie, you just never know what he will do next. In full flow he is incredible.

I truly believe he has a form of autism. My boy is autistic and I can see traits in Ronnie. His biography is a great read.
I think he only gets true satisfaction when he is happy with his own performance and is a perfectionist so won't be as often as you think. That statement he made about the younger players was really about his own frustration at not being challenged, because a good challenge brings the best out of him - as was seen against Selby. Unfortunately this is a little selfish, because he's doing it for his own gain, not the good of the game.

He's great to watch when he's winning, but can be whiny when not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.