World Snooker Championship

Can’t believe there is not a thread on this, been a quality tournament, despite no crowds. Absolutely love it, but is the sport in decline to ordinarily folk?
Not at all, pretty much everyone I know is into the snooker. Mates, family and work mates.

Been great so far, I like the look of the Norwegian lad.

Don't like the fella. I think the sport ended up with some unbelievable players at the end of the nineties that took it to a level that can't be sustained. He just happens to be the best of that group and is in a fortunate position but hasn't the capacity to realise why the gulf in quality is what it is. If he wants the up and coming players to be better for the good of the game then he should be more positive about them, rather than these disparaging remarks.

Best player of all time but the sooner he fucks off the better. Some of the best games are those where you feel the tension the players have and the mistakes creep in.

Last edited:
Handy racks

Monika1.jpg

desislava.jpg

Clarke was tweeting during the match (obviously between frames) but you could tell it affected them both, the standard really was poor at times. Glad McGill won.

Clarke must feel sick how he didn't win that

one easy pink to pot and he would have won the championship, instead he missed that pot and lost the next 2 frames in which he still had chances to win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.