World Snooker Championship

Ronnie is a bit of a nob tho, why is he so bitter? that interview where he called out the lower ranking players was out of order.

the guy is a prat for me!

Ronnie is a bit of a nob tho, why is he so bitter? that interview where he called out the lower ranking players was out of order.

the guy is a prat for me!

he was asked why the old guard were still left and gave an honest answer, there’s very little youth coming through.
people moan about sportsman being boring - yet when we have character like Sullivan they get called out for being a nob. Can’t win.

Incredible day of snooker. Thank fuck, Selby isn't in the final. Nice 'aperitif' before our game tonight.

he was asked why the old guard were still left and gave an honest answer, there’s very little youth coming through.
people moan about sportsman being boring - yet when we have character like Sullivan they get called out for being a nob. Can’t win.
Snooker was always a game where a few players dominated for long periods, but since Hendry it's probably less like that today, there's now players coming through that don't have longevity, perhaps because of the money and the places they have to go to play they lose that drive. I don't think it will change, the game centres around these championships and so the source of quality will always be these islands plus the odd overseas talent every now and then - as it's always been.

O'Sullivan struggles to get satisfaction out of the game and is desparate for regular competition at his level and hence the occasional interviews like the one he gave. It was disrespectful though and once he got the competition he craves in Selby, resorted to certain tactics when he feared he would lose.

It certainly worked though.

Was going to watch the Barca game but stayed with the snooker, only seem to watch Ronnie these days and it's to see what Ronnie turns up.
It's great when he plays well and last night he was like city, great going forward but liable to lapses.
Accusations of disrespect was all in Selby's head and when he was sat in his seat it was like being tortured.
I will catch some of the final over the weekend but if Ronnie was out I wouldn't bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.