World's gone mad

Why? genuinely if someone identifies as the opposite gender, why n ot let them have their status officially changed?
It is already allowed in some coumtries, all I am saying is add the additional ability to change your birtg certificate gender.

Also I only mean the person themselves can do this, not their parents or gaurdians.

Birth certificates aren't fashion items, they're official documents used for registration purposes.

You can be whatever gender you feel necessary but male and female bodies are biologically and genetically different and that information is necessary to medical professionals.

Also as a Dad myself, I think using your children to make a political point is akin to child abuse and the absolute height of arrogance and people treating children as objects rather than people.

Birth certificates aren't fashion items, they're official documents used for registration purposes.

You can be whatever gender you feel necessary but male and female bodies are biologically and genetically different and that information is necessary to medical professionals.

Also as a Dad myself, I think using your children to make a political point is akin to child abuse and the absolute height of arrogance and people treating children as objects rather than people.

I agree but my point was if an adult wishes to ammend their own birth certificate to show that not just the gender physically born as but also to include the gender they also consider themselves as a additon.
That should be that persons choice and ability.

These parent in my opinion are being irresponsible in not putting the gender on btw.

I agree but my point was if an adult wishes to amend their own birth certificate to show that not just the gemder physically born as but also to include the gender they also consider themselves as a additon.
That should be that persons choice and ability.

These parent in my opinion are being irresponsible in not putting the gender on btw.

You're conflating sex and gender though which aren't the same thing. You can choose your gender, you can't choose your sex. Birth certificates record sex.

You're conflating sex and gender though which aren't the same thing. You can choose your gender, you can't choose your sex. Birth certificates record sex.

No, I know the difference between the sex of a child and the gender of a child, but these people have decided to merge the 2 and denied the childs birth certificate amy clasification

Again as I have said, all I think is that if an adult wished to add the gender they identify as on their birth certificate alongside their original birth sex/gender, then that should be their choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.