World's Most Valuable Players

Can't get too worked up about a list that says Rashford is more valuable than Hazard.
In their algorithm, age plays a big part. And i think there is always a bonus for PL players and British players because the latter are more valuable for the richest teams of the PL as homegrown.

What stands out for me in that list, apart from KdB's absence, is what good value we have got from our signings in the last 2-3 years - Sterling, Sane, Jesus, Bernardo, Laporte, Ederson. All nearly doubled, tripled or even quadrupled in value according to that list.

The only thing missing is a home grown player (shame about Sancho), but Foden will be up there in the next year or 2.

Salah only scored one more goal than Aguero last season in the league and 5 fewer in all competitions and that makes him the second most valuable player on the planet at least £110m more than Aguero!!!???

Utter folly.

What stands out for me in that list, apart from KdB's absence, is what good value we have got from our signings in the last 2-3 years - Sterling, Sane, Jesus, Bernardo, Laporte, Ederson. All nearly doubled, tripled or even quadrupled in value according to that list.

The only thing missing is a home grown player (shame about Sancho), but Foden will be up there in the next year or 2.
His value in that chart took a toll due to injuries, like Neymar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.