Worried about the EDS

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by Cityfan1977, 22 Oct 2019.

1. Blue Bogey

Blue Bogey

Nail on head. My own feelings too.

I would like to see Gareth Taylor promoted to U-23 but maybe from the summer as I would like to see him finish this season off with the U18. Bring Kompany in to be head coach for rest of this season of EDS team and step up as defensive coach to 1st team from summer. Ok I am dreaming now, I will move on.

2. Centurions

Centurions

I'm in total agreement there bud. I was mulling over this at work last night and the only solution I can see is a change in management to try and wake up the youngsters. There's no way they're bringing anyone back from loan as (as you say) that would be to their detriment, perhaps Delap coming back from injury will make a difference as he does look a handful despite his age.

Of course it could just all be a cunning plan by the management using tough love to teach the lads. Let them get deep into trouble at the start of the season and then explain how to get back out of it. (Yes, this is hopelessly optimistic :) )

3. asahartford1

asahartford1

Yes, spot on. Funny that they talk about youngsters playing against men. It is what we are doing and get blasted.
    People just want w.w .w .w w .

4. Thomas Hearns

Thomas Hearns

That’s more a reflection on the hopeless cvnts we put in charge of our now utterly shite website than on the club’s interest in the EDS

5. jrb

jrb

According to the Daily Mail.

Arsenal target Manchester City talent spotter Joe Shields, who recruited England star Jadon Sancho, in academy revamp

6. Cityfan1977

Cityfan1977

Watching the EDS on BT2 they City boys look not very good . I think they are not in very good form.
    The are terrible off the ball no one wins the ball back. Tactics are well I don´t know what the tactics are.
    Am I being unfair or ?

7. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

The coach is the same as for the EDS. They look mess, no structure whatsoever and that is on the coach. The whole club is supposed to play the same way.

8. greasedupdeafguy

greasedupdeafguy

Looked better since delap and cole palmer came on.

9. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

We looked better all over the pitch apart from the final ball & actually shooting, really frustrating to watch.

Similar to the first team the ref was shocking and gave Atalanta a very soft pen.

TCIB likes this.
  10. Bob Hope

Bob Hope

Won 3 nil away at Blackburn with Braaf getting 2 late goals