Worst Champions Ever

Will blues please stop saying this about Liverpool.

We currently hold this record. Why surrender it with such relish? It’s an amazing part of our...err...history.

It’s the record that best encapsulates our club’s narrative.

So, fuck off with giving our crown up so readily!
Surely the measure of champions is the season you do it no the one after.

However Sheffield United got 0.852 ppp the season after winning the football league and City's worst was 0.857 ppp the season after in the late 1930s.

Not even close.

Last edited:
Tony Pulis isn't happy.

He's already trademarked...... 'Wears The Club Shop'

He must be going through hell right now. His mother has just died and he cannot attend the funeral, his side is collapsing and he’s got to go and face the gutter press.

I know he’s a bit of a nob but Liverpool need to protect him here.

i am sorry too for his loss. but if you see the same video on sky news where the actual interview was he isnt crying as it looks in this. he is just acting clearly and pausing for effect then carries on in a normal way for the rest of the interview before this and after this too.

again and before you say otherwise i am sorry for his loss too. but this is something else. he’s playing for the cult and his followers to lap it up.

I'll just leave this here for now......

20210221-214436.jpg

I remember quite clearly being told we were the shortest reigning champions after our title in 2012. Assuming this is measured in time (i.e. days) what is the number that Liverpool have to beat (and can we count the concession last week?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.