Worst City Kit vs Best City Kit

haha so this really is the wallpaper then ?, I was actually being tongue in cheek and thinking you'd laid the shirts on the floor with the hangers still on. Tell your Mum its different thats for sure.
I'm not talking to her it's far to painful

It's a given that everyone's gonna choose one of our more lurid away kits as the worst kit ever... and let's face it, we've got quite a few horrors to choose from.
However, I think the thread may prove more interesting if people were to choose their Worst and Best HOME kit.

Worst home kit ? the Eidos and Thomas Cook ones take some beating.

football_shirt_1575_1_372x302x1.jpg

worst

One of The best kits I've personally them wear was an all deep Maroon item in 1967,
Fantastic kit...pre dated the Black striped one.

The players all looked bigger & harder in it somehow. Remember Everton A 6th round cup replay......magnificent !!! Hope we take as many next week,thousands & thousands of blues there that night. Roy Cheetham played right wing.

Anyone got any pics of that kit / match ?

Remember that CPB, think we played in the same against Leeds in the FA cup qtr final at Elland rd, when Jackie Carlton climbed all over tony book to head the winner, thought it was a really bad decision,

Best Home kits:1975 to 1981 and 1987-89,Best away kits:1979-82,1984-89
worst kits....1997-2003

One of my favourite kits was the white collared third-shirt from the 1993/4 season. I always liked it. Worst kit....hmm, maybe the red and black checked away shirt in the mid-80s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.