Worst City player you've seen live/worst City squad

Nicky Sumerbee, decent ability but a completely couldn’t give a fuck attitude, and shat himself in the tackle, fucking scum fan as well

Puzzled as to why so many people pick Premier League/First Division players from the last 40 years

What about the likes of Gary Mason and Jim Whitley who weren't even good enough for the 3rd tier?

Bob Taylor, cost 1.5 million and looked every inch the complete pub team player.

Just checked Wikipedia and somehow got 1.55 million for him, feck knows how.

Trevor Christie. Signed by Billy McNeill in the summer of ‘86 and touted as being a 20 goal a season replacement for Mark Lillis - who was a hard working centre forward who scored 15 goals the season before if my memory serves me right. I think he managed four goals for us in total.
Steve McMahon. Not sure how he’s managed to avoid this thread. Lazy, fat, out of shape and put almost every shot over the bar.

C'mon mate, Gareth Taylor started the fightback that promotion season!!

That winning late header in the rain, think it was Stoke at home over Christmas.

Taylor is also the guy who jumps highest to flick on Wiekens' punt that sets up the Dickov goal at Wembley.

4 goals in 26 games in the 3rd division for us...

Controversal but i used to have this argument a lot with mates, they'd see his last ditch blocks etc and think he was great without realising that he'd given it away in the first place, or was in the wrong position. No doubt whatsoever about his heart and determination but this thread isn't about a lack of those.

He couldn't shoot from outside of 20 yards, couldn't kick it that far!!

Thanks, fucking thanks for that.

Yeh I remember Dickov having a penalty and it bounced before it reached the 6 yard box.

Great reaction on Ben Haim! Haha! How the hell did we end up with that nail?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.