Worst City players you remember

Craig Russell has a place in our history as the man who scored at York away. Dont recall him doing much else, signed as a forward and seemed to play mostly as a wingback and part of our super sized squad when Royle took over, along with Beesley. Our scouting system has certainly improved since those days.
For that goal that makes Russell is the slighty less shade of shit

Seen that many horror shows over the years i couldn’t actually say whose the worst, “special” mentions for nigel clough & wilfred bony who went from both looking good at former clubs to shit beyond belief once they put on a city shirt

One of Peps early buys, Nolito, an absolute headbanger, think he was here for one season.

Darren Wassle(??) I think it was, was horrific. At the time I was playing at a high level and couldn’t believe he was playing for City and I was at bloody Macclesfield.

In a time where we had some horrid players, he was really bad.

Darren Wassle(??) I think it was, was horrific. At the time I was playing at a high level and couldn’t believe he was playing for City and I was at bloody Macclesfield.

In a time where we had some horrid players, he was really bad.
He was only on loan to us

He was in the team at my last game at Maine Rd v Notts County in the league cup I think, we won 7-1 or 7-0, I was pretty impressed with him and thought he'd go on to be a decent player!
Incidentally it was my 5yr olds 1st and only visit and she remembers it, my 9yr old was blooded against Lincoln at home... how times have changed!
That was his debut. I have absolutely no idea how I remembered that. 12 year old me must have thought he looked like our next star defender and it came straight back to me when I saw his name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.