Bob Taylor
Craig Russell
Gerry Creaney
Neil Heaney
Jim Whitley
Buster Phillips
John Macken
Lauren Charvet
Micheal Fontzek...........It's very hard to believe that we had to PAY to watch this shower plus many more of the same ability(or lack of) at various stages over the not so distant past
how can you call yourself a city fan ,once these players put on the shirt they all gave 100 % i mean look at charvet he erm ...well look at buster phillips one for the future ...oh ... right right lets look at the other players and er ............. yea your right they were shit sorry

Beasley, Creaney, Russell, Foster, Hill, Bradbury, Kernaghan, Carl Griffiths, Lee Crooks, Rae Ingram, Frontzeck, Phillips, Quigley....the list could go on.

terry_phealens_mum said:
we really have had some shite down the years havent we...

remember Michel Vonk?

Behave............Micky Vonk was fantastic, hard as, scored a few and with Curle was the best centre half pairing we had in years

George Weah

For a similar reason to steve mcmanaman, offering so much from his past and delivering so little at city.

I nearly made a mess in the front of my pants whan we signed him, but he didn't get anywhere near what he was. You don't go shit overnight, so don't know why.

BufordUSABlue said:
Stefan Karl said:
dalian atkinson

barry conlon

and kinkys blue socks hated van blerk with a passion

Stefan Karl...........the makeweight in the Rosler deal!!
Stefen Karl scored a great goal that probably kept us up that year, at Southamptom 1-0 City, other than that his couple of months at city didn't produce a lot its true(but when you become known as "no the other one" its clear your time at the club isn't going to be lengthy!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.